Ads 468x60px

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Its Someone's Birthday

Birthdays are reason for being happy no matter what is going on in your life and no matter how you are dealing with life. But, here we are and we wish our dear friend and our team member a very Happy and Cheerful Birthday.

Now, here is something about her we want to share :

Ankita from her birth is known for her cuteness and so is the reason why everyone's tempted to call her Cutie/Guddi. Anki is a lover of rock music and from her 4th class started off with English music. She now lend her ears to all genre, one thing which she observes in a music is the lyrics, the words that would make her feel. The best part in her is she doesn't go for popularity, even the music is a blockbuster she wouldn't like it unless she actually likes it.
One instance that I would like to draw out here is of the song Kolaveri, a thousand time I may have requested her to listen to this song but the faces she would make, trust me, one can really and instantly, shut the music off and watch her. She is damn cute.
Jal being one of her favorite band, she also like to hear Jay Sean a lot. I can't figure out what is her best music so far, because she always say me that "I go with the mood, when I am upset I can't listen a Jay Sean track rather Jal would do and when I am in a charming mood Jay's music will do". That's what I like about her.
She is damn lover of animals or I can say in reverse, Animals do love her a lot. Whenever I and my other team member(Sushovan Parida) use to see Ankita with an animal, particularly, a dog, a cat, a cow and so on, we would discuss that how any animal go so comfortable with someone, like this.
She is very talented in whatever she does and we are proud to have her on this blog and in our life.
If we did any mistake then please forgive us.

Wish you a very very very Happy Birthday and may you live happily always in you life.
OMG TEAM(Sidhant Raj and Sushovan Parida)
(P.S. - Don't forget the Cake, Dear!!!, Enjoy the Fererro Rocher and Silk)

3 comments: